Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Google blogger vs. Facebook

Technology is wonderful when it works...but it doesn't always work;(

The Google "blogger" site that I use to create these posts makes it really easy to post new information including pictures and links to other sites.

Unfortunately several people have commented how hard it is to leave comments or get regular updates from this site.

That's why I set up my Facebook account to get regular updates so it would be easier for most people to follow and comment.

Unfortunately I just learned that embedded pictures don't show up on Facebook and sometimes posts end up being put on the "wall" out of order.

Until I find the perfect answer I'll go back to posting pictures at the end of each update.

For those of you using Facebook who would like to see today's pictures just click on the link below (note: you may need to scroll down in the blog to find the post from Day 3)
http://09cross-countrybikeride.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment